Employment Plus is one of Australia’s largest and most experienced employment services providers
The Salvation Army Employment Plus was established in 1998 by The Salvation Army to deliver on their aim of helping people find work to support their well-being.
- Since its establishment, the dedicated employment teams have worked with over 200,000 businesses across Australia and seen well over half a million Australians successfully matched to work.
- Operating out of 70+ sites across Australia, Employment Plus provides job-seekers with access to specialised training, work experience and a range of support services.
- Once a job seeker is placed in a job, Employment Plus continues to stay in touch to ensure a smooth induction process.
- Employment Plus also works closely with businesses across all sectors, finding the right people to fill their needs. Some of the key industries that the organisation has partnered with include retail, mining, hospitality, construction, aged care, administration and manufacturing.
- As a Job Services Australia official provider, all of Employment Plus’ services are free of charge for both businesses and jobseekers.