Thank you for visiting The Salvation Army Australia Eastern Territory Website.
By accessing this site, you are deemed to have read and are bound to the unconditional acceptance and compliance with the Terms and Conditions set out below.
Information has been provided as complete and in good faith without any express or implied warranty and is subject to change and is as up-to-date as our resources permit.
The information about services and worship centres of The Salvation Army are specific and relevant to The Salvation Army in the Australia Eastern Territory and may vary throughout other Salvation Army Commands and are as up-to-date as advised.
Terms & Conditions
- The Salvation Army reserves the right to change the Terms & Conditions without notification of change.
- All logos and slogans are subject to copyright obligations to The Salvation Army and, along with all information, text, graphics, advertisements, audio, and multimedia found on this site are not to be copied, reproduced, reused, reposted, repurposed, transmitted, adapted, republished, broadcast, distributed or uploaded without written authorised permission.
- Information contained in Media and Appeal resources are provided for use within the general intent of informing the public. Use is as identified on the individual document. Restrictions apply as above to the use of logos.
- Transmission of any virus or other harmful component is prohibited.
- The information on this site has been provided for personal, non-commercial use only, to provide information on the Mission and Ministry of The Salvation Army.
- Information on services of The Salvation Army provided on this site is provided for the generic assistance of the public. The information on this site should in no way be interpreted as professional advice, instruction or opinion on your personal circumstances. Please contact an appropriate health or social services professional for advice specific to your situation.