We understand that coming for counselling can be difficult, however everyone has times in their life when talking to a trained counsellor can be helpful.
The Salvation Army Counselling Service is committed to giving the highest quality of care and maintaining strict confidentiality.
Our service offers:
- Professional Trained Counsellors
- Relationship Counsellors
- Child and Adolescent Counsellors
Counselling assistance for:
Also available is:
- Clinical Supervision
- Chaplaincy / Pastoral Supervision
- Marriage Preparation and Enrichment
- Spiritual Direction and Retreats
- Seminars and Workshops
We are located at 32-54 Hayward Street, Stafford, Queensland near to the Stafford City shopping centre.
For further information, please contact our main office on:
- Phone: (07) 3352 6577
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org