The Salvation Army is about people finding freedom!
There are lots of young people on the Central Coast who are disadvantaged, homeless, at risk of being homeless, alone and frightened. Young people that are disengaged from community and who may never be given a chance.
Help us to give these young people the opportunity to reach their full potential. Help us to give these people the opportunity to change their circumstance. Help us to grow the Central Coast community.
Why are we collecting funds?
To help local people who are in real need:
- Young people who are homeless couch surfing or living on trains
- Young families living in their cars
- People who are hungry
- People who are alone with no family or network of friends
- Children living with addiction and mental health
- Children who are neglected
- Children living in households with generational unemployment
What can you do?
We need your help to provide some essential services for these young people:
- Crisis food services
- Community meals program
- Discount shop with groceries and clothing
- Welfare services
We need your help to break the cycle of disadvantage. We need your help to provide early intervention, engagement and education programs for these young people. Every little bit helps, your gift could help with the following programs and services:
- Youth case management
- Youth court support
- In-school programs
Get involved in your local community and make a difference.
Are donations tax deductible? Yes
Will I receive a receipt for my donation?
Yes, immediately sent to you by email when approved.