Fundraising for Oasis
Oasis appreciates and welcomes the efforts of individuals, corporates, schools and community groups wishing to raise funds for us and there are many ways to get involved and help fundraise. Every year, thousands of you support us in this way and, on behalf of the young people we serve, thank you again for your support!
Click Here to download PDF of 2015 Oasis event dates
We host a number of events throughout the year, but we see no reason why you should not organise an event independent of this with your work mates, friends or family.
If you would like to host your own fundraising event on behalf of Oasis, please take the time to review our Community Fundraising Guidelines and complete the registration form before starting to develop your fundraising event.
You can download information and tools to assist you in formalising the details of your event below.
Community Fundraising Guidelines
Community Fundraising Registration Form
Community Fundraising Summary Kit
Certificate of Appreciation
Thank you letter template
For more information, please download more fundraising ideas and tips here
Fundraising ideas for INDIVIDUALS
- Get sponsored to do something daring and different
- Unleash your creativity and sell something you have made yourself or upcycled from something old
- Run, cycle, kayak or swim your way to fundraising success
- Host a garage sale
- Lose weight and get rewarded at the same time by getting sponsored to look fab!
- Organise a local trivia night
Fundraising ideas for WORK COLLEAGUES
- Hold a charity client function, like a tennis day or function
- Theme your workplace for a day and ask for a donation
- Make a gold coin donation for every coffee or tea you drink for a day, week or month
- Host a competition, morning tea or organise a sausage sizzle
- Apply as a team, get sponsored and get involved with a running event or triathlon
Fundraising ideas for GROUPS
- Ask your local community to make a donation every time your sporting team scores a goal or wins a game
- Get sponsored and organise an outdoor sleep out for you and your friends – it may even be your own backyard
- Host a themed lunch or stage a runway show
- Get your friends together and walk, run or swim for a cause
- Challenge yourselves and get sponsored to break a Guinness World Record