Priority Sponsors help solve vital and urgent needs.
Around the world,
- 3.1 million children under 5 years old die each year from poor nutritionLink
- 57 million children remain out of schoolLink
- Nearly 1,000 children die every day due to preventable water and sanitation-related diseasesLink
As a Priority Sponsor, your gift will be used on our highest priority needs every month, making a true global impact and touching the lives of people in need across many countries.
With active projects throughout Asia, the Pacific, Africa and the Caribbean, there are endless ways that your sponsorship will be used to address the causes of poverty and injustice. Some examples are:
- Providing clean water and sanitation facilities including tanks, pumps and toilets
- Creating access to education by improving school facilities and training teachers
- Improving living conditions by training local communities in hygiene, maternal health and disease prevention
- Giving parents tools to lift their families out of poverty by starting a small business
- Running community workshops to protect families and children from the techniques used by human traffickers
Got more questions about sponsorship?