Become A Sponsor
Children around the world need your urgent help. From $35 per month, you can change a child's life by becoming a sponsor for Education or a sponsor for Water & Health.
Become a sponsor today and create lasting change for children and communities.
It takes less than 5 minutes sign up as a sponsor and begin creating brighter futures for children overseas. Choose your area of passion from the options below to explore how sponsorship changes lives and sign up today.
Nathalie is 10 years old and in Grade 4 at The Salvation Army School. She lives with her brothers and sisters at home and her father works as a bricklayer to provide for his children’s education fees.
With your support, the school she attends was recently upgraded and the teachers given additional training. Nathalie already knows she wants to become a doctor so she can provide care and treatment for people in her community. Since receiving help from The Salvation Army, Nathalie and her family reach out to other poor children.
About Salvos Sponsorship
Our aim is to empower vulnerable children, families and communities overseas to build brighter futures in which they are the agents of their own development.
The Salvation Army works in 128 countries. We partner with local communities to develop individual, sustainable programs and projects that yield long-term results.
Where your money goes
90% of every dollar raised goes directly to supporting communities overseas. The remaining 10% enables governance, accountability and sustainable fundraising here in Australia. Read more.
Got more questions about sponsorship?Check out our FAQs