Red Shield Ride
29 April ‒ 8 May 2019Get involved in our national Red Shield Ride!
Would you like to apply to be part of the Red Shield Ride?
- Ride 1,400kms Sydney to Melbourne
- Hard gradients including climbing Mt Baw Baw and Jamberoo Mountain
- 10 day ride
- Depart: Monday, 29 April 2019
- Arrive: Wednesday, 8 May 2019
- Minimum fundraising target: $5,000 per person
- Registration cost: $1,700 plus GST per person
- Registration includes all hotel accommodation during the ride, meals, cycling kits, access to a support team as well as luggage transport from Sydney to Melbourne
The Red Shield Ride is our premier national cycling event and will be held from 29 April - 8 May 2019.
As part of the Red Shield Ride you will raise vital funds to support our network of essential social and community services. This includes providing shelter for the homeless, assisting families in crisis through practical support and financial counselling, and guiding people with addictions through to a clean, healthy lifestyle.
With every kilometre you cycle, you will give hope where it’s needed most.