Red Shield Ride 2019
April - May 2019Get involved in our national Red Shield Ride!
Would you like to apply to be part of the Red Shield Ride?
has been raised
The Red Shield Ride is our premier national charity bike ride event and will be held from 29 April-8 May 2019.
Choose from the iconic and demanding 10-day bike challenge or join the three-day charity cycle.
As part of the Red Shield Ride you will raise vital funds to support our network of essential social and community services. This includes providing shelter for the homeless, assisting families in crisis through practical support and financial counselling, and guiding people with addictions through to a clean, healthy lifestyle.
With every kilometre you cycle, you will give hope where it’s needed most.
Red Shield Ride Info
- 10-day ride
- Ride 1400km from Sydney to Melbourne
- Hard gradients including climbing Mt Baw Baw and Jamberoo Mountain
- Minimum fundraising target: $5000 per person
- Depart Sydney: Monday, 29 April 2019
- Arrive Melbourne: Wednesday, 8 May 2019
- Standard registration: $2070
- Late registration (from 26 November 2018): $2270
- Registration for both rides includes all hotel accommodation during the event, meals, two cycling kits, and access to a support team, as well as luggage transport from Sydney to Melbourne or Canberra.
- You can ride Sydney to Canberra OR Sale to Melbourne
- Sydney to Canberra: depart from Sydney on 29 April 2019, and arrive in Canberra on 1 May 2019
- Sale to Melbourne: depart from Sale on 6 May 2019, and arrive in Melbourne on 8 May 2019
- Minimum fundraising target: $3000 per person
- Arrive Canberra: Wednesday, 1 May 2019
- Standard registration: $1100
- Late registration (from 26 November 2018): $1300
- Registration includes hotel accommodation during the event, meals, two cycling kits, and access to a support team, as well as luggage transport from Sydney to Canberra or Sale to Melbourne.