The Salvation Army is about people finding freedom
By joining with us, you can help give over one million Australians the gift of freedom. The freedom to find a better life. There are many in our community who are socially and economically excluded because of poverty, homelessness and disadvantage.
Your regular gift will assist The Salvation Army in providing services that embrace the needs of the most vulnerable in our community.
Why Workplace Giving is rewarding
Workplace Giving through The Salvation Army gives you the opportunity to change people's lives - helping them to find from the things that stop them from living life to the full.
Benefit to employees
- You receive an immediate tax benefit. There is no need to collect receipts or claim your deductions at the end of the year
- 100% of your donation is sent directly to the charity
- Giving this way automatically keeps The Salvation Army's costs down, so that more of your gift can go directly to supporting people finding freedom.
- Long-term giving also makes it easier for us to plan, so we can achieve more with your hard-earned dollars
- Your donation is pre-tax, so it will actually cost you less than the amount we receive from your payroll office
Benefit to employers
- Employers and employees are seen as collaborators, being socially conscious and community-minded
- Engaged employees are enthusiastic and innovative. They produce quality outcomes and engender trust amongst stakeholders
- Aids in the retention and recruitment of staff. Employees are more likely to stay longer in companies with active community involvement
- A low cost and easy way to create and maintain community-business partnerships aligned with company values
Ask your payroll officer today about Workplace Giving through The Salvation Army or Contact Us.
Fill in the contact form below.
If you are in Victoria, South Australia, Western Australia, Northern Territory or Tasmania, please visit our Southern Territories website