Unified Mission Expressions
The need is great, and we’re better together.
The International vision statement of The Salvation Army is ‘One Army, One Mission, One Message’. Our goal is to see a united and inspired Salvation Army that is moving forward strategically to impact the world in the name of Jesus.
The needs of the community we serve today are more diverse and complex than ever before. No single expression of The Salvation Army can do it all on their own.
Our work across the territory is only at full strength if everyone is working together in unity.
We’ll know we are succeeding when:
- There is shared passion and understanding of mission and culture throughout THQ, DHQ and all frontline expressions.
- Local effectiveness is maximised through all expressions working together.
- Empowerment and accountability are embraced at every level of the territory.
- Best-practice leadership and management models are in place to support every area of frontline mission.
- Communication is open, effective and collaborative.
How you can help
Do you have an idea that could help make a difference in this area? Please leave a comment below and be part of the conversation.
Want to find out more about Hubs