Courageous Stewardship is about seeing maximum impact through every available resource.
The resources under our care have been entrusted to us by God, and one day we will be held accountable for their wise and effective use.
Being a courageous steward is about boldly saying ‘yes’ to opportunities that are aligned to our strategic goals under the Holy Spirit’s leading, whilst also boldly saying ‘no’ to things that distract us from our core mission.
We’ll know we are succeeding when:
- Leaders at every level are empowered and accountable for the wise use of available resources
- We have the right leaders in the right place at the right time
- Every component of the territory is aligned to the strategic plan
- Organisational Structures and processes are highly streamlined to better support all areas of mission
- Long-term sustainability is a core consideration for decision making at every level
- A commitment to innovation and creativity is embedded in every part of the organisation
- Our organisational culture is healthy, vibrant, and attracts new people of all ages to join the mission
How you can help
Do you have an idea that could help make a difference in this area? Please leave a comment below and be part of the conversation.