Booth College is a Registered Training Organisation (0328). As an RTO, Booth College has met quality assurance standards and undertakes continuous improvement. Students with vocational qualifications from Booth College are entitled to credit transfer in relevant courses to other Registered Training Organisations.
List of Current Courses:
- Certificate II Hospitality (SIT20316)
- Certificate III Hospitality (SIT30616)
- Certificate II Retail Services (SIR20212)
- Certificate III Retail Operations (SIR30212)
- Certificate II Business (BSB20115)
- Certificate III Business Administration (BSB30415)
- Certificate II Horticulture (AHC20416)
- Certificate I Construction (CPC1011)
- Certificate I Conservation and Land Management (AHC10116)
- Commercial Operator Licence - Chemical
- Certificate I Access to Vocational Pathways (FSK10113)
- Certificate I Skills for Vocational Pathways (FSK10213)
- Certificate II Skills for Work and Vocational Pathways (FSK20113)
Booth College has excellent facilities for vocational training which includes:
· Fully networked computer laboratories with wide range software applications.
· Retail facilities including check-out facilities.
· Fully equipped workshop for building and construction, including areas for tiling and concreting tuition.
· Fully equipped commercial kitchen with a garden cafe set amongst award winning gardens.
· A community Garden and Nursery in the college grounds. Bush Tucker area for native vegetation growth and use.
· Indoor heated therapy pool available for hire with Learn to Swim lessons available.
· Vocational trainers maintain strong links with industry and ensure that students have opportunities to extend their learning through excursions and training at outside providers and through vocational placements.
Expression of Interest
If you wish to receive more information regarding the courses available at Booth College, please fill in the form below and click submit or talk to Mandy from the TQCC on 07 4153 3557 or email email@example.com