Positive Parenting Program
Being a parent is extremely rewarding and enjoyable but it is not always easy. Triple P (Positive Parenting Program) aims to take the stress out of parenting and make parenting easier by providing practical answers to everyday parenting concerns.
This course will help you:
- Recognise the causes of common child behaviour problems
- Build a positive relationship with your child
- Praise and encourage behaviouryou like
- Teach your child new skills
- Set rules and give instructions your child will follow
- Respond to misbehaviour immediately, consistently and decisively
- Use discipline strategies that work
- Take care of yourself as a parent
Whether the training will be Primary or Teen varies every month depends on public request.
There will be a theory component and two practical components and these support sessions can either be individual 10mins telephone discussion or group sessions at Bayside Salvation Army Community Centre.
WHEN: first Friday of every Month - 4th Sept, 6th Nov, Dec 4th
COST: $30 singles/$50 couples - Optional workbook: $25
For further information, please contact Linda Best