- We encourage you to share your views and respect the views of others
- You are responsible for the material and comments you post
- Please keep your language polite and appropriate for everyone to see. That means treating the people on the page with basic manners. Bullying, racism or name-calling will not be tolerated.
- We have set our 'Profanity Blocklist' to strong and therefore Facebook will automatically remove any posts/comments that involve any level of profanity
- We will remove spam and unauthorised advertisements
- You participate at your own risk, taking personal responsibility for your comments, your username and any information provided
- Do not impersonate The Salvation Army account or any employee of the organisation
- We will reply to your comments at our discretion
- We will remove any defamatory, misleading, irrelevant or unlawful material
- Do not deliberately provoke others or intentionally disrupt conversation
- We reserve the right to delete posts at our discretion
- The appearance of external links or comments on this page does not constitute official endorsement on behalf of The Salvation Army
We are available to chat on our social media between 9am and 5pm (AEST), Monday to Friday.
Thank you for being a part of our online community!