The Collaroy Centre
The Collaroy Centre is located on Sydney's northern beaches, with magnificent views of the Pacific Ocean.
The Collaroy Centre is a truly international quality accommodation conference and outdoor education centre located only 35 minutes from the heart of Australia’s busiest city, Sydney.
Whether it be school camps, school excursions to Sydney, remote expeditions, church retreats, accommodation for community groups or advanced business training, The Collaroy Centre has the ability to provide the venue, the program, comfortable accommodation and spectacular meals, all whilst enjoying one of the most magnificent views imaginable.
Below is an overview of information about The Collaroy Centre or, to find out more, visit The Collaroy Centre website at www.collaroycentre.org.au
- School programs - we run and staff activity programs designed to suit your curriculum, allowing teachers to spend time alongside the students getting to know them better. The programs utilise a variety of camping locations and activities.
- Remote expeditions - our programs range from multi day hikes and/or canoeing programs to single day caving, abseiling, or rock climbing programs, all designed to maximise outcomes and minimise costs. We run these programs for schools (including Duke of Edinburgh expeditions) and other mainstream groups, as well as “at risk” groups. A high standard of safety is maintained at all times.
- Corporate programs - we specialise in providing a high quality venue with spectacular food and a stunning location. Our team of trained facilitators can provide full training, specialising in the areas of communication, team effectiveness and team work or can provide these services as part of an organisation's broader training needs.
The Collaroy Centre also runs Salvation Army programs like underprivileged kids camps, single mums camps and the Men’s and Women’s Bible conventions.
The Collaroy Centre offers both hotel room and cabin accommodation.
- Hotel rooms - ensuites, two king single beds, tea and coffee making facilities and direct dial telephones (charges apply). Linen supplied.
- Cabin rooms - three or four sets of bunk beds with each room having two ensuited bathrooms of an exceptional standard. Each cabin also contains two Deluxe Rooms with direct dial telephones, tea and coffee making facilities, a refrigerator and all linen supplied. Each of our cabins also has two meeting rooms providing a private meeting solution.
The Collaroy Centre prides itself on not only providing a superb location, but also providing all its guests with exceptional dining and meeting facilities.
- Meeting rooms - we currently have 20 meetings rooms available including a 300-seat conference rooms (300-seat and 80-seat), a 400-seat auditorium, four seminar rooms (15-70 seat), a 200-seat Chapel, 160-seat lecture theatre and two common rooms in each cabin block.
- Dining - our team of qualified and experienced chefs are committed to providing an excellent dining experience for all who stay at The Collaroy Centre. We aim to provide nutritional food for all, and encourage those with special food needs to contact us before their stay. A five-star dining experience is an option for an additional fee.
The Collaroy Centre
Homestead Avenue COLLAROY BEACH NSW 2097
PO Box 11 COLLAROY BEACH NSW 2097
Ph. (02) 9982 9800
Fax. (02) 9971 1895