Contact Donor Services
We greatly value you, our generous supporters. Please do not hesitate to contact us to update your details or for any other reason.
- Financial donors to The Salvation Army/ Red Shield Appeal
- Salvos Stores donors & customers
- Wills & Bequests supporters
- Child sponsors
Three easy ways to contact us to update your details, provide feedback about an appeal and discuss your support of The Salvation Army or any other matter:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone 13 SALVOS (13 72 58)
- Write to us at PO Box A229 SYDNEY SOUTH NSW 1232
Please quote your donor number if you have it handy. Thank you!
Here are two easy ways to contact Salvos Stores if you have an enquiry or wish to comment about donating goods or shopping with us:
- Phone our call centre on 13 SALVOS (13 72 58)
- Write to our head office at 4 Archbold Road MINCHINBURY NSW 2770
Please note that Salvation Army Family Stores in NSW, ACT and Qld are separate to Salvos Stores and are independently run by local Salvation Army Corps (churches). Contact your local Family Store or your local Salvation Army church to discuss matters related to Family Stores.
Should you require information on any aspect of including a bequest to The Salvation Army in your Will / making a Will, or if you are an Honoured Friend/ have already made a bequest to The Salvation Army in your Will, please contact us.
All enquiries are treated with the strictest confidence.
Email us at: email@example.com
Phone 1800 337 082 (Free call)
To update your details or discuss any matter concerning the sponsorship of your child, please contact us at:
The Child Sponsorship Department
The Salvation Army
PO Box A435
SYDNEY SOUTH NSW 1235
Ph: (02) 9266 9880, (02) 9266 9525 or 9266 9521
Fax: (02) 9266 9652