Prep 15 min
Cook 20 min
From the pantry
· Salt and pepper for seasoning
· 1 tbsp olive oil
1. Heat oil in frying pan.
2. Cook sausages for 10 minutes or until golden on all sides and cooked through.
3. Remove sausages from pan and pour off all but 2 tblsp of fat.
4. Add onions and cook till clear
5. Stir in curry powder and cook for 30 seconds
6. Stir in flour and cook for 30 seconds
7. Gradually add stock, stirring constantly until mixture boils
8. Reduce heat and add relish (if desired)
9. Slice sausages into bite size pieces and add to mixture.
10. Cook for a further 5 minutes to heat through
11. Serve with Rice